General Knowledge Exam
A General Knowledge exam consisting of questions from all five written assessment content areas was once part of Governor’s Cup. Once again this year, at the Governor’s Cup State Finals, students can relive this “blast from the past.”
The purpose of this event is to increase the number of students who have rewarding competitive opportunities at State. Onsite registration will be open at State until we reach capacity.
Competitions will be held in both the Middle Grades and High School divisions. Take advantage of this chance to reward well-rounded students!
- 9:30 AM Monday, March 18
- Middle Grades and High School divisions
- **Registration closes at 5PM Monday, March 11. There will be no onsite registration.**
- Galt House Daisy Room – 2nd floor, West (Rivue) Tower (report at 9AM)
- No calculators or calculator check
- 50 questions with 10 tiebreakers
- 10 Math, 10 Science, 10 Social Studies, 10 Language Arts, 10 Arts and Humanities
- $25 non-refundable fee, per registration
- Awards at approximately 3PM Monday, March 18- Grand Ballroom, 2nd floor, East