Quiz for FPS 2+ Certification
If you are an FPS Coach or Evaluator with 2+ years experience, you may achieve your FPS certification by attending a certification clinic and successfully completing an online quiz.
To take the quiz after your 2+ clinic, you will need:
- Your unique password you received at your FPS certification clinic (NOT your Governor’s Cup, Sixth Grade or JV Challenge coach password)
- An email address that belongs to you only–this is what ensures you get credit for your quiz
- The “Booklet for Certification” packet you received at your FPS certification clinic (if you have lost this packet, email Brenda Darnell)
- Your FPS Evaluation Manual
- A Middle Grades and High School FPS Scoresheet (this is also included in item #3)
A passing score of 80% is required to achieve certification. You may take the quiz as many times as you need to. If you pass the quiz, you will then be asked to enter your contact information. Your name and certification number will then appear in the KAAC FPS certification database online.