Advance Students to State
Congratulations on advancing to State! Please read these instructions carefully, then login below.
Advancing to State are:
- The first and second place Quick Recall and FPS teams
- The top five students, plus any students tied for fifth, in Written Assessment and Composition
- Any student that scored a 40 or above in Written Assessment, regardless of place
Required Officials for State
Each school must provide:
- An experienced and competent QuizBowl PRO host/operator (adults preferred, but highly skilled students considered with references)
- An experienced and competent judge or moderator (pending KAAC approval)
Each official must be available for the Saturday rounds of competition.
Future Problem Solving
1 certified evaluator (may be the FPS coach). The evaluator may not also serve as a Composition reader. FPS evaluators must be experienced at the grade level for which they serve.
Written Assessment—4 or more students entered
1 proctors or grader
The school the Regional champion represents must provide a reader. The reader may not also serve as an FPS evaluator.
You will need the following information:
- Your Governor’s Cup coach password
- The following info on your Quick Recall Officials, if your school finished 1st or 2nd:
· Quick Recall certification number
· Preferred Role (Judge, Moderator, QuizBowl PRO Host/Buzzer Operator)
- The following info on your FPS Evaluator, if your school finished 1st or 2nd:
· Name (this can be the FPS Coach at State)
· FPS Certification Number
- The following info on your Composition Reader, if your school finished 1st:
- The following info on your Written Assessment Proctor(s):
- Your State Quick Recall roster (12 students max), if you finished 1st or 2nd at Regional
- Your State FPS roster (6 students max), if you finished 1st or 2nd at Regional
Good luck at State! Click the link below.