Sept. 19-21, 2019
Galt House, Louisville
Pre-registration is closed. Download an Onsite Registration Form.
Take part in the largest gathering of academic team coaches in the world, attended annually by over 600 coaches, officials and administrators from across the Commonwealth.
- Achieve certification in Future Problem Solving and Quick Recall
- Attend breakout sessions to make you a better coach or official
- Attend the special Saturday seminar on FPS coaching
- Get free practice resources through the Study List Swap
- Purchase resources to help you prepare students for KAAC events
- Breakouts for both experienced and new coaches
- Hear authoritative speakers on FPS topics
- Learn how to effectively host Governor’s Cup, 6th Grade Showcase, and JV Challenge
- Win door prizes and peruse our exhibits, featuring resources, questions, buzzer systems, fundraising ideas, gifts and more!
- Thursday: FPS/Quick Recall Certification
- Friday: FPS/Quick Recall Certification, Breakouts, Exhibits
- Saturday: FPS/Quick Recall Certification, Special FPS Coaching Seminar on District Topic
If you’re trying to get both your FPS and Quick Recall certification in one day, Friday is your option.
Register before September 13 to receive a $15 discount. After September 13, registration is $150.
UPDATE: Pre-registration is now closed, but you may download this Onsite Registration Form and bring it to Registration, 2nd floor, Galt House East Tower:
- Thursday: Clements Room
- Friday/Saturday: Corner Registration booth