Galt House – Louisville, KY
The Kentucky Association for Academic Competition invites you to exhibit at their Annual Conference, the largest gathering of academic team coaches and officials in the world.
Our attendees LOVE to shop. Several time frames are blocked out of the Conference schedule for the expressed purpose of visiting exhibits. Don’t miss out on this chance to market your products or services at this exciting venue!
- Audience: 550+ teachers, academic team coaches, administrators, gifted and talented coordinators and parents
- In demand: Electronic buzzer systems, academic or teaching-related software and hardware, crafts, academic materials, gifts, jewelry, t-shirts, fundraising, research materials, gift baskets, etc.
- 8′ x 10′ -$275.00
- 8′ x 20′ -$450.00
- Non-Profit Rate: 8′ x 10′ – $175
Terms for Exhibitors
The Kentucky Association for Academic Competition agrees to:
- Provide an identification sign with the firm’s name.
- Provide one covered 8′ table and two chairs per each 10′ exhibit space.
- Provide electrical service, not to exceed 20 amps per electrical outlet, if necessary for your display.
- Recognize exhibitors in the conference program.
- Allow adequate time for registrants to visit exhibit displays.
Exhibitors agree to:
- Display and demonstrate your company’s products and services to the attendants.
- Remain open during all listed exhibitor hours.
Although KAAC will provide a security guard during “off hours”, we assume no responsibility for the security of your exhibit area or materials.
KAAC reserves the right to deny applications for exhibits that it deems inappropriate.
- Thursday, Sept. 19 3:00 P.M. – 7:00 P.M.
- Friday, Sept. 20 from 7:00 AM to 7:30 AM
- Friday, Sept. 20 from 7:30 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
Reserve your exhibit space prior to August 31 to avoid late fees.