General Knowledge Exam
A General Knowledge exam consisting of questions from all five written assessment content areas will once again this year be offered at the Governor’s Cup State Finals.
The purpose of this event is to increase the number of students who have rewarding competitive opportunities at State. You may register a student who is also playing State Quick Recall, but if your team makes it to Monday that student will have to choose between General Knowledge and Quick Recall. Registrations are non-refundable, and there will be no onsite registration.
Competitions will be held in both the Middle Grades and High School divisions. Take advantage of this chance to reward well-rounded students!
- 9:30 AM Monday, March 16
- Middle Grades and High School divisions
- **Registration closes at 5PM Monday, March 9 or when we reach capacity. There will be no onsite registration.**
- Galt House Daisy Room – 2nd floor, West (Rivue) Tower (report at 9AM)
- No calculators or calculator check
- 50 questions with 10 tiebreakers
- 10 Math, 10 Science, 10 Social Studies, 10 Language Arts, 10 Arts and Humanities
- $25 non-refundable fee, per registration
- Awards at approximately 3PM Monday, March 16 – Grand Ballroom, 2nd floor, East