Our block of rooms has expired at the Galt House. Additional overnight rooms are available 1.5 blocks away at:
Courtyard by Marriott Louisville Downtown
100 South Second Street
Louisville KY 40202
Double rooms are available Saturday and Sunday nights. Rooms are $151 plus applicable taxes.
All Courtyard reservations must be made by phone and guaranteed with a valid credit card. In order to receive our special discounted rate, mention KAAC when making reservations. A 48-hour notice is required for cancellations without penalty.
The Galt House is undergoing significant renovation. *The East (suite) Tower lobby will be out of service. Check-in procedures:
- All overnight guests must check in at the West Tower lobby.
- Students should remain on buses or in vehicles while the chaperone checks them in.
- After receiving room keys, students meet chaperones outside the West Tower lobby.
- Enter the vestibule through the doors on your left and take an immediate left to the escalators.
- If your rooms are in the West Tower, go up the escalator to the first available floor, then the elevator to your room.
- If your rooms are in the East Tower, take the escalator up to the third floor, then go through the Conservatory (pedway) to the East side.
Lodging is at the Galt House, 140 N 4th St, Louisville, KY 40202.
West (Rivue) standard rooms: $130 single; $134 double/triple/quad
East Suites: $150 single; $154 double/triple/quad
Additional local or state taxes might apply. A tax-exempt number will exempt you from the state tax, but not the local tax.
Make your reservation as soon as possible. When our rooms are gone, they’re gone. Rooming lists will need to be provided to the Galt House no later than 2 weeks before arrival.
Download this form, then send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 502-585-9029.
You can also make your reservation with a credit card using the Galt House Online Reservation portal, then send in the Purchase Order form above to change your payment method. *Put your name and confirmation number on your P.O., to prevent duplication of your reservation.*
- Use the Galt House Online Reservation portal
- Call the Galt House at 1-800-626-1814 or 502-589-5200. State that you are making a reservation for “The KAAC Governor’s Cup State Finals.”
The bus parking area is on the lower level, on the river (north) side of the East. There may be additional parking under the I-64 overpass.
Park in the Galt House garages. As with any downtown meeting facility, there is a parking fee. The current fee is $20 per night for self-parking, and $28 per night for valet parking.
If you’re not staying overnight, park in the Galt House garage or one of the pay lots near the Kentucky International Convention Center (KICC).
You will probably not be able to check-in until 3:00 PM. Leave your luggage on the school bus, or in vans or cars, until you have completed check-in at the front desk.